You Are Reading

1

I am Virgin.

his little slut slave Monday, August 6, 2012

hehe i am a virgin girl, OOHH i am over 18 don't worry :D. Even though i am very sexually extremely active, i am still a virgin. This might sound strange to you but its true. Will the reason i am virgin is because i still live with my family and being not virgin its a very very big deal in the country i live in now. If i become not virgin and anyone finds out 2 things might happen to me: 1- Get killed 2- Get married to a man who already have many wives and i be one of his wives.

Since i was little i am taught that this is forbidden so much so is stays in my mind. AND NO NO NO i am not religious and its not 'cause of religion reasons i don't believe in religion or GOD!

Anyway after i met my master now the only one who will open this pussy will be him. Only he will decide when it will be fucked. I think of him raping me so hard the first time. I dream of his dick. I want it so badly inside of me, but only he will decide if it will be or not.

I think being virgin is making my mind go crazy. I wish to get fucked but i need to wait. My pussy keeps rubbing it self all the time. Its like a wet machine. My panties is always wet, all the time and i like to lick it, it makes me more horny the smell of it and the taste of it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to be your master ! You are so perfect and all the dreams you've had will be fulfilled with me.

Post a Comment

 
His little Slave girl Blogger by Slave girl