You Are Reading

0

About me

his little slut slave Friday, August 3, 2012
I am 20 years old. I cant say where i live and i cant show my photos because of family reasons that would cause me a lot of troubles. However, i can express what i feel and tell who i am without any one knowing who i am really.
I have long black hair, light skin, brown eyes, my body be depending on myself of how much i take care of it.
I live with my family right now but soon i will move with my master and be free with him and i can be a true girlfriend and slave for him.
Me and my master have 2 kind of relationship. We love eachother so much and we care of eachother and also we have the master slave relationship that is also very strong. I see my self very lucky to find a man who can give me both and still love me and respect me and care for me. Many man would take advantage of this and i think thats why many girls practices bdsm in a secret way with stranger people so they would not get hurt. I try to explain this kind of relationship to my friends and cousins but they dont seem to understand and thats why i perfer to keep it to myself and to my master. who needs them anyways? :D :D

My Master is a very handsome guy. I love everything about him. He is perfect to my eyes. He is my master of everything in life and in sex. He give me pleasure and love and caring that i enjoy so much.

Slavegirl




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
His little Slave girl Blogger by Slave girl